GeekGal
GeekGal, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree and 15+ years experience supporting both Mac and windows laptops
76665483

I need a manufacturer;s manual for a combo vcr/dvd recorder

Customer Question

i need a manufacturer;s manual for a combo vcr/dvd recorder by Toshiba modell number dvr 620 ku
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: model number 620ku system dvd-rw/rPLUSRW/R
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I MISPLACED THE ORIGINAL MANUAL JUST NEED A NEW COPY.HOW CAN I OBTAIN THIS MANUAL AND HOW MUCH WILL IT BE
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THAT SHOULD JUST ABOUT DO IT FOR NOW,THANK YOU
Category: Laptop
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please click th link below:

http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=2805106

Please scroll down until you see the link for Toshiba On-Line Users Guide for DVR620 DVR620KU. You can right click on it and choose "save as" to save it to your computer or you can just double click it to open and view it.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful to you, please take a moment to rate my service. I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!