Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of both work experience and education.
30759776

For our toshiba tv.. model no.62hm95, serial # 26018833/

Customer Question

for our toshiba tv.. model no.62hm95, serial # 26018833/ part @ d95-lmp stock 23311153
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Our Toshiba TV is model 62HM95 Serial No. 26018833 The part # for the bulb is D05-lmp and the stock # is 23311153
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No updates installed. The bulb was replaced about a year ago.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can you tell me if the bulb for the tv is available for shipping? We ordered one a little over a year ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

The lamp that you mentioned in your question can be purchased on the following page: https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Toshiba-23311153-D95-LMP-LV-672/dp/B005W3QI9W

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com