Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

The screen brighness has stopped working. currently have it

Customer Question

the screen brighness has stopped working. currently have it connected to extra monitor so can see the screen. can't change the brighness in settings at all.
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: Acer Aspire ES 15 running Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have tried to system restore but didn't help . haven't used the compuer for a bout 3 weeks and tried to start today and screen was very faint
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sorry what is the cost for an answer? I don't want to sign up for a monthly membership and got confused with the process.

I am not sure about it. Let me ask customer service team to reply to you for this.

I have raised request on your behalf. Someone should contact you soon.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is it $56 extra to connect remotely. the computer I am on at the moment is not the one with the problem.

Would you like me to connect to your computer and help you in fixing the problem?