Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

Wondering about the battery recall. Toshiba laptop. Windows

Customer Question

Wondering about the battery recall.
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: Toshiba laptop. Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Called yesterday about the battery recall and tyhe
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The lady I talked to saidd she would send me an E Mail about getting a replaement battery. I did not receive and answer.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  comp_audio replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance

Can you please send to me your laptop serial number and model number. Also, if you could take the battery out of the laptop, there should be a model and serial number on it as well. Once I have this information I can get you all the information about the recall and if your battery is affected. Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
MY ID# ***** yesteray is 57131815
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I want to know if I will be able tl get a replacement battery according to your recall notice ?

I am sorry but we do not have chat id #s. This is JustAnswer, a pay for answer service. Is this the site you intended to work with?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No this is not who I wanted.

Okay, I will submit for a refund.