Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  7 yrs experience with laptop troubleshooting and repair.
10156100

Just bought Insignia USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter and

Customer Question

Just bought Insignia USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter and need to find/download windows 10 drivers to install on my tablet?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I've had the dell venue pro 11 for about 3 years, but my computer expertise is limited.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, the Insignia NS-PU98635 adapter I just bought has an installation CD for windows 8, I don't have anyway to read the CD with my tablet, wi=hich is Windows 10.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that should do it.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Cris replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Use the link I have provided it will bring you to the Best Buy website. Click on the Support/Drivers tab and English link next to drivers. It will be a zipped file. Open the site file and install the driver for your adapter.

https://www.insigniaproducts.com/pdp/NS-PU98635/3510527

Let me know if you have any further questions. Or if you want remote support on the PC help installing the driver. Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.