Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I accidentally ordered an item twice. I need to cancel 1

Customer Question
I accidentally ordered an item...

I accidentally ordered an item twice. I need to cancel 1 order photo apron. Thanks Brenda **** JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running? Customer: I'm on my Samsung notebook 5 cell phone JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I looked for a place to cancel an order and couldn't find any JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Laptop
1/4/2017
Laptop technician: Mr.Med, laptop problems replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, laptop problems

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What service (or website) you are doing this with ?

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer