Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

C offf? I tried pushing c on the keyboard butit doesnot go

Customer Question

C offf? I tried pushing c on the keyboard butit doesnot go off
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: ignasi .. no never had this problem
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no updates ''just tried pusing the c botton
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  SladeV replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** will help you to the best of my ability. It is likely that food or drink has fallen under the key an preventing it from reals-hing. What you need to do then, is take a small flat screw driver an pry the key up while you have the laptop off. Gently, clean the area with a q-tip an rubbing alcohol an place the key back in place you should hear it snap back to the board. If it still continues to do this will continue troubleshooting