Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I am having a problem connecting my computer wirelessly with

Customer Question

I am having a problem connecting my computer wirelessly with my HP office jet 4630 printer. Help!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: My operating system is windows 10 and where would find the model # of my printer?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No on the 1st ? I have tried various things but I really can't explain exactly what they were. Sorry but I am not very computer savy.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

Are there other devices connected to your WiFi that are NOT having issues?

Also, can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly check and fix your printer issues while you watch on your screen?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like to end this and get my $5 back. I am not comfortable allowing a stranger on my computer. Thanks.
Libby
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi Libby,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. Yes, we guarantee our service so you can have your deposit refunded if you want to discontinue your question. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

We are a legitimate company and I am here to help you if you want to continue. I respect your discomfort regarding remote access but we are using legitimate and safe remote tool and rest assured that the tool only connects me (the tech) to your computer to help you fix your printer setup issues and no information from your computer will be downloaded or compromised. You can watch your screen anyway.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess