Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a Toshiba laptop with My.Yahoo as a homepage and I

Customer Question

Hello Charles,,I have a Toshiba laptop with My.Yahoo as a homepage and I would like to change it to the Toshiba homepage. How do I do that?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: part #pskfuu004104, windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Toshiba installed a number of updates last week. Troubleshooting usually gets me deeper in trouble. The Yahoo homepage is very slow with lots of pop-ups and the network itself is slow.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that's it
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

In which browser do you wish to change the home page? (ie: Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc)

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason