Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My other laptop Toshiba satellite cant connect to my wifi.

Customer Question

my other laptop Toshiba satellite cant connect to my wifi. troubleshooter says wifi dpesnt have valid IP configuration. This happened two days ago also. can you advise please
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I'man elderly man. Toshiba satellite laptop. Windows 10 I think
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Dont know, sorry it says no internet secured
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Friday I was told how to config & renew & it worked. He was from Vodafone
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Louie replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially and on "...Friday I was told how to config & renew & it worked...", please confirm; it worked then but not anymore now? ...or the problem came back after turning Off/On/rebooting?