Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

It won't power up. I push the start button and it lights up

Customer Question

It won't power up. I push the start button and it lights up for a second or two and then the light turns off and the nothing happens.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: We have had for 2 or 3 years.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No updates lately. The battery has not be recharging lately. It's really not a big deal if it is doesn't because we leave it plugged in all the time. I decided to try a trouble shooter yesterday or Saturday. It said to push and hold the power Stop correcting "button" for 20 seconds but that did nothing as far as the battery charging.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device with the issue?

thank you