Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My laptop was purchased in jan 2015. I need to run a parking

Customer Question

hi. my laptop was purchased in jan 2015. I need to run a parking pass to an employee. it will take 5 minutes. please wait but if you can't, I will try for another rep when I return - so sorry. I really need help.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: are you still there?
JA: No. I'm the laptop technician's Assistant.
Customer: ok, well the laptop is a Satellite Pro C55B series and is running Windows 7 Professional
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well that's the issue actually. I turned the computer on three days ago and a message came up saying "Toshiba is now resetting your computer to the original factory settings" It gave me one opportunity to save files, then did exactly what it said, which was to reset everything to factory settings. I lost all of my programs, and all of my email files, etc. I want to know why this happened.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just what I wrote
Category: Laptop
Expert:  comp_audio replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance

Thanks for your patience. Please tell me is this your daily used laptop or did not use it for awhile?

I have to go to a dentist appt. Be back soon.

Here and waiting for a little more then will be back tomorrow am.

Are you still needing assistance with your new computer?