Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I need help my labtop Toshiba. I think i need to clean it. i

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i need help my labtop Toshiba
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I think i need to clean it. i have a printer brother who i always scan but now i am unable... i was told due my computer is very slow. can someone take a look at my labtop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is the problem laptop running with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess