Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of laptop (and desktop) hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My Internet display looks huge on my laptop screen, I can't

Customer Question

my Internet display looks huge on my laptop screen, I can't see the entire page. I have Windows 10 - how can I decrease the display size?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: it's a Satellite or Satellite Pro, C50-A Series. I don't know what operating system, am not extremely computer savvy
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no recent updates, & I've tried going into the Control Panel and using the 'Personalization' option, which didn't work
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When you are on the Internet, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the computer's keyboard, and check.

- If that does not work, when you are on the internet, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) on the computer's keyboard in order to decrease the size and check. If needed, press a few times and check.

- Also, pressing at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) would increase the font size.

- Another method: When you are on the Internet, click on the 3-dot icon (or 3-bar icon, or the gear / wheel icon) at the upper right corner, then there, you can adjust the zoom size.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,