Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I just installed quicken deluxe, seems to be some old files

Customer Question
I just installed quicken deluxe...
I just installed quicken deluxe, seems to be some old files in the way. Its all installed, but I can"t do any thing with it.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: Not that much.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing recent
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
11/2/2016
Laptop technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me which version of Quicken you are installing and the version of

Windows you are using

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
quicken 2016 deluxe

Thank you. When you launch the program what is the error message you receive?

Or how does the program otherwise respond?

Is there an older version of Quicken already installed on the computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Seems to be a bunch of old quicken files I did'know I had.

Can we do a screen sharing session and I'll see if I can get this working?

All I know at this point is that it's not working. If I can see what's happening

I can probably correct it. If I can't, it won't cost you anything.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer