Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

You took off pretty I didn't get a chance for you to look at

Customer Question

Jason you took off pretty I didn't get a chance for you to look at Cortana if I have set it up properly, I cant get on so I thought you might just twe
ek it to perform buddy please
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 12 months ago.

I didn't realize that you had another problem. They don't allow me to work on unrelated items. So you opening a new task for this problem was the correct choice. Are you having any issues in particular with Cortana or do you just wish to have me check on it for you?

- Jason

I see that you created a duplicate of this question, which has been closed. Please, keep all messages on this page.

You have created another duplicate question, which has been closed. Please, stop creating duplicate questions. We must stay on this page. Stay on this page and send your reply below, please. Thank you.

I see that you have been to this page just a few seconds ago. I also see that you just created a duplicate question again. Please, stop creating duplicate questions. Stay on this page.

Stay on this page. Please, post your message below on this page.

You just created a new question. Please, stop doing that. I cannot work on a duplicate question.

Stay on this page. If you are not typing your message on THIS PAGE, I will not be able to respond.