Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I,ve had the machine for about 10 months. It's completly

Customer Question

I,ve had the machine for about 10 months. It's completly dead I bought a new cord thinking thats what it was but non such luck it's just dead, do yu have any ideas whats wrong.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. Can you give me the make and model of the computer please?

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Please answer in the box below.

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

If your computer has a removable battery, try taking it out and use just the AC power supply to see if it will power on. Let me know here what happens please.