Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I updated to windows 10 the monitor will no longer work I

Customer Question

hi I updated to windows 10 the monitor will no longer work I change drivers to generic windows driver but screen is black
JA: What kind of computer do you have? Do you know what Operating System (OS) you're running?
Customer: r u there
JA: No. I'm the Laptop Technician's Assistant.
Customer: my power lead fell out and battery is flat sorry
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I started getting BSOD with updated drivers. changed back to window generic but can't get any display on laptop currently running through HDMI to TV
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no jsust trying to get screen to work
Category: Laptop
Expert:  michelleclive replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

what is the make and model of the monitor and how is it connected to the computer.