Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My laptop won't accept a password and I am trying to get a

Customer Question

My laptop won't accept a password ***** I am trying to get a new password. It won't let me enter a new one. I am writing to you on a different computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: microsoft windows 8.1model # satellite L875
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Haven't used the computer in about a year.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

When you go to log in, do you see an email on your computer to sign in with?

How are you trying to reset the password ***** you say 'wont let me enter a new one'?

Please leave a response if you would like to continue or if you need another time

set up to troubleshoot.