Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

Cookies have been giving me problems. I do notknow whether

Customer Question

cookies have been giving me problems. I do notknow whether the cookies have been unabled or what. I CAN'T GET INTO MY fINANCIAL OR INVESTMENT ACCOUINTS.Need some information from your Gek Squad or what. My understandinng that your people would come to my hone to fix it and what would be the charges.
Roma @sokolowski.come. Awaiting your answer or suggetions
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

There is no need to come to your house -- I can remote into your computer to view and fix the issue for you now instead of waiting for a house call.

I am sending you the offer so that I can connect to your computer and fix the issue via remote assistance.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.