Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My hp laptop screen is distorted with tiny little dots and

Customer Question

My hp laptop screen is distorted with tiny little dots and the color is off. Help!
Category: Laptop
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jody, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

The repair store is correct that the machine should still be under warranty. I can check that for you. Do you know what the serial number of the machine is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris,The serial number is ***** product number is *****#ABA. This is a HP Pavilion Notebook
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hmm. . . Jody for some reason it's saying that there's no records under that information.

Could you double-check the SN and PN for me and make sure those are correct?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Jody, I see that you've requested remote assistance but it appears that the payment failed for some reason. Usually this is because it got blocked by your bank. You may be contacted by customer service to resolve that issue.

In the meantime I can continue to help you over chat.