Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

It keeps telling me that there is a problemwith the

Customer Question

It keeps telling me that there is a problemwith the harddrive. Other times, it tells me it's low on memory. I've tried to do the backup recovery thing, but I don't think I have the right stuff to make that work.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I think a couple of months.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: back up recovery. I've tried to back up files to a usb but there is not enough room on it. So that always fails. I don't have a "recovery disc".
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Is the backup successful up to the point where it says there isnt enough room on the usb?