Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

Laptop is asking for startup password

Customer Question
Laptop is asking for startup password
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
8/29/2016
Laptop technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

When do you get the password *****?

can you post a screen shot here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
when I turned on my laptop a couple of hours ago

is it a windows login password?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not sure and I can't post a screen shot
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The background is black and has a small picture with a computer and a key just below it and is asking for a start up password

what windows operating system you have on the computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
windows 10
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no

Do you have a cell phone, take a picture of the screen and post it on www.filedropper.com and let me know the download link

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sent you picture. did you get it. Sorry, I'm not very much computer literate and am having difficulty with this communication

where did you send the picture

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
to the link you sent me ...wwwfielddropper.com

what is the download url of the uploaded file?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please forgive me...at this time I'm using a inexpensive "virgin mobile phone and it does not have the capacity of an IPhone

take you time it does not require an I-phone capability.

When you upload a file it gives you a download url you need to copy that and post it here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
may try sending you the photo again?

yes please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok..be patient

if you want i can remote connect and post the picture for you if you are using this computer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can try ..

you mean remote access?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I sent the pic and didn't get a link

Click on the remote link and as it opens the page scroll down and click on the green button "I Agree" download and run Secure Remote Assistance
Allow it to install and let it be opened. I will be able to connect then.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't this computer will let you do that. It's a company computer and they monitor. You can try anyway
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
did it work. I don't see the remote assistance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm going to have to disconnect right now. I have a lot of work to do and I'm getting backed up I will call back

connected and working on it.

Customer HiCustomer i am connectedCustomer can you open justanswer email.Customer let me know when you see this message then i can get started
Guest: okay I'm hereCustomer open justanswer page please
Guest: I'm having difficulty logging in
Guest: I rember my password ***** can't remember my user nameCustomer enter the email which you have registered with jusanswer or use the forgot password *****
Guest: It's not workingCustomer may i try?Customer now open your hotmail
Guest: stand by
Guest: still having difficultyCustomer having problem with hotmail as well?
Guest: yesCustomer use forgot password ***** reset your password.Customer dont try to many times it will block your account
Guest: It's already asking me to change my passwordCustomer Still facing login problem with your hotmail
Guest: yes they're asking me to type certain letters and when I do just the way they want them typed I get another request to do it againCustomer hotmail server is suspecting a hack that is why its not allowing multiple attemps to login.Customer leave it for 6 hrs and then try after that.Customer you will be able to login fine or reset the password.

Guest: okay if there's nothing else I can doCustomer where do you have the screenshot which you were loading on filedropper?Customer Open filedropper and i will show you the download link
Guest: what do you mean ... open it from where?Customer you can post me a message when you are on your computer.
Guest: this computeris not letting me It's a company computer and they block certain

Guest: they're blocking this siteCustomer its websense you will not be able to access certain websites from your office computer.

Guest: I know, Ive tried before at other sites Unfortunately filedropper is one of themCustomer when you can use your personal computer or smartphone you can post me a message try post the picture on filedropper it will give a download link which you can provide and i will be able to download the picture.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer