Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My computer hard disk crashed, I had it replaced locally but

Customer Question

my computer hard disk crashed, I had it replaced locally but I lost all to the toshiba programs that came installed on the model Satellite L505-S6946, is thire any way to get them on a dvd so that thay can be reinstalled?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I am now running Windows 10 Home Editon and I think its 64 bit
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I ran a program to update all the drivers but that is all and its the satellite L505-S6946
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: can we talk on the phone? my home No. is (###) ###-####
Category: Laptop
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

It's a possibility that the programs will be available for download from Toshiba, but it's unlikely. Do you know the exact model of the machine?