Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

Laptop is fine. Can't find canon MX920 printer on the

Customer Question

Laptop is fine. Can't find canon MX920 printer on the wireless network although the wireless icon on the printer is lit up.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 7 Lenovo T430i
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no updates.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sometimes I can print wirelessly if I have the option to select Canon MX920 Series Printer WS
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Have you verified the printer is actually connected to your network?