Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I need a users guide for toshiba laptop c55b5201

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
8/3/2016
Laptop technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please click the link below. After you do, click in the middle by the left, it will show you the guide to read within the webpage or you

can download it from there.

https://www.manualowl.com/p/Toshiba/Satellite-C55-B5201/Manual/223040

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Hi, i havent heard back since you read my reply.

Did you still need help with this issue? Please reply back if so, and we will continue troubleshooting or

close the question as resolved.

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician