Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I cannot open icons on my screen my Toshiba satellite laptop

Customer Question
using windows 10. It's Comments...
I cannot open icons on my screen my Toshiba satellite laptop using windows 10. It's Comments, "The remote the siege or call failed and did not execute". How can I repair this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
7/29/2016
Laptop technician: Sandy, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Please follow the steps given below:

A.

Hold down Windows(flag key) and press letter R.

Type services.msc

OR

Type Services into the start menu search box.

In Services, scroll down to "Remote Procedure Call" and make sure the status says "Started"

and set to Automatic.

The second "RPC Locator" should be set to "Manual".

If the issue persists, please scan your your with free version of superanti-spyware program. This will program will effectively remove spyware/malware and adware and it won't interfere with your anti-virus program.

Click the link: http://www.superantispyware.com/

And download, install free version and run quick scan.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), to credit me for my time, work and efforts, that would be greatly appreciated.

You can continue working with me even after rating.

Thank you, ***** *****

No,l there won't be any membership unless and until you ask for it.

Please follow the steps provided in my previous answer and remember to rate. Thank yo

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Have you followed the steps provided?

No, there won't be any membership. It is only for one time.
If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, ***** *****

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast