Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My Alternate Key will not work on my Dell keyboard--I have

Customer Question

My Alternate Key will not work on my Dell keyboard--I have to use ALT I quite a bit when I work, but it won't work. The ALT F6, the ALT page down will work, but ALT I doesn't work.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What program do you use the ALT + I key with and when was the last time it worked?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7--this is a desktop PC. I work for Disneyworld out of my home.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dustin...I'm sorry...I just got an e-mail for urgent service...I cannot do this now...must go back to work. I don't want to be charged at this time for this service.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

If you seen a pop up mentioning remote support, you can ignore that.

When you are ready to continue, let me know.

Dustin S