Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I have an Acer Chromebook 15, what is the best memory card

Customer Question
to use with it?...
I have an Acer Chromebook 15, what is the best memory card to use with it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/19/2016
Laptop technician: Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist. Are you wanting to know the best SSD memory or RAM memory to install in your Chromebook?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
L am looking for the best removable memory card.

Ah, like an SD card?

My favorite is the Samsung EVOs or EVO+. They are very reliable and will withstand electromagnetic damage. I have a 128 GB in mine.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. That is the one I have been leaning towards.

You're welcome. If you were satisfied with my answer, please rate my service above with the stars.

Thanks,

Jason

Hello, I hope you are doing well. Could you rate my answer when you get a chance as it helps our ratings?

Jason

Not to be a bother but if you get a change, please rate my service on the chat page with the stars at the top.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer