Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I cannot find a way to turn on the Bluetooth on my Acer

Customer Question
Aspire V3-771 JA: How long has...
I cannot find a way to turn on the Bluetooth on my Acer Aspire V3-771
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i just noticed it tonight
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've gone to the control panel, device manager, settings, and also tried typing "bluetooth" into the search on the start menu. That brought up "change bluetooth settings" which i clicked on but nothing happened.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
7/19/2016
Laptop technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computers blue tooth.

uninstall blue tooth and then restart the computer after reboot try to download and reinstall the blue tooth driver.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I cannot get to any Bluetooth settings to uninstall the program

what is the operating system you have on the computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows 8.1

open device manager and let me know once you are there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, I'm there.

check for bluetooth in the list and remove it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is no bluetooth listed

that is the problem its not installed we have to locate the driver and install it.

allow me few mins and i will give you the link to download the driver file.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think I found a way to fix the problem

you need to install the driver to get it fixed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm having an issue extracting the file

what is the problem you are facing in extracting the file?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When I try to extract the file it just says "winzip encountered a problem"

winzip must be having some problem try to uninstall and reinstall it back its free.

if you consider remote help you can opt for the secure remote access proposal.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer