Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My satellite C655-S5212 will not completely restart. It has

Customer Question

my satellite C655-S5212 will not completely restart. It has been upgraded to windows 10. it goes through the motions to the TA DAH Startup music and theh sits with a half lit blank screen
Category: Laptop
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me if you can see the desktop and click on the icons?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

It looks like Windows 10 upgrade didn't go well. There is a way to access the repair options and repair the Windows 10 installation.

Please restart your computer and let me know if it first shows you the logon screen (where you need to select your account and type the password), or you are automatically taken to desktop with blank screen?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,