Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I need to get a video recording app Lenovo laptop. Please

Customer Question

I need to get a video recording app for my Lenovo laptop. Please help.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What type of videos are you trying to record, Skype videos, youtube videos, etc?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 8
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, and What type of videos are you trying to record, Skype videos, youtube videos, etc?

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I tried to accept your request for secure remote assistance ( screen sharing ) but it said payment failed when I tried to accept it. This can sometimes happen if your bank or credit card company blocked the transaction. And a quick call to your bank or credit card company usually clears that Up.

I will send the offer back to you so you can click and approve it when you are ready.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I see you viewed my response but never messaged me in return. Did you still need help with this issue?

Please response so I can help you further, or so we can close out this question. Thank you.

Dustin S.