Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I just won't my windows to be toshiba satellite the day

Customer Question
I got the laptop is...
I just won't my windows to be toshiba satellite the day I got the laptop is don't won't Microsoft Windows I just won't the windows exactly the day I got it please
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
7/2/2016
Laptop technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 year ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

To restore to factory default follow the below steps.

1. Make sure the device is turned off ("Shut-down" from the Windows Start menu)
  2. Remove any peripherals such an external mouse, keyboard, monitor, USB flash drive etc.
  3. Make sure the AC Adapter is plugged in and working.
  4. Press and hold down the 0 (zero) key on the keyboard while powering on the computer/tablet. Release it when the recovery warning screen appears.
  5. If the recovery process offers a choice of Operating Systems, select the appropriate one for you.
  6. A warning screen appears, stating that when the recovery is executed all data will be deleted and rewritten.
  7. Click Yes to continue.
  8. When the Toshiba Recovery Wizard opens select "Recovery of Factory Software" or the appropriate option for your needs.
  9. Continue to follow the directions restarting as necessary.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have it shut off
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Now what do I need to do

Press and hold down the 0 (zero) key on the keyboard while powering on the computer/tablet. Release it when the recovery warning screen appears.

Cody
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator