Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

Could you resolve my 'copy of windows is not genuine'.I have

Customer Question

could you resolve my 'copy of windows is not genuine'.I have very limited computer skills.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

Optional:

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($19) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403