Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

How does one boost the color on the screen of their (Toshiba

Customer Question

How does one boost the color on the screen of their (Toshiba CB30-A3120) laptop?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7 - Toshiba CB30-A3120
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 7 -Toshiba CB30-A3120

Thank you. If we understand each other you want to make the display brighter?

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

1. Open Power Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then clicking Power Options.

2. Move the slider next to Screen brightness at the bottom of the screen. The brightness changes automatically