Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I am stuck on the password input screen. : This all happened

Customer Question

I am stuck on the password ***** screen.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: This all happened when I updated to Win 10 from Win 8.1
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: rebooting, Alt Ctrl Del. Since I can not remove the battery, I con not do a hard, power down boot. The password ***** just keeps blinking when I am on it to input the password *****
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes, I am using an external, USB keyboard.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist. Is the password ***** screen that you are stuck on at boot up on a BIOS screen or is it a Windows prompt?

Just checking in to see if you still need assistance. I'm here to answer any questions you might have.

Jason