Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My laptop is going crazy on me....I turn it on and all it

Customer Question

My laptop is going crazy on me....I turn it on and all it does it flash the blue screen over and over again...none of the keys are working to try to move past this stage...
Category: Laptop
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** will be very helpful if you can explain which blue screen is flashing or how does it look ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE SCREEN COLOR WHEN i TURN ON THE LAPTOP

Just a blue screen or any error messages on it ?

I have not accepted the remote support, as your laptop is not running at present. We have to continue like this, there is no other way to solve the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No error message...just a flashing screen and a scrolling circle of dots that never get to a resolution...

Are you using Windows 10 ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get my last comment? No error message...just a very irritating flashing screen, plus a scrolling circle of dots that don't result in a complete resolution, e.g. opening to the home page...

Yes, I got it, but I think you have missed my last reply. I asked you if you are using Windows 10 or not ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm using Windows 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now the screen has quit flashing, but the scrolling circle continues on and on....

Is it the first time you are using Windows 10 or this the problem suddenly started ?