Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

Is there a basic manual or instruction sheet to tell me how

Customer Question

is there a basic manual or instruction sheet to tell me how to perform some basic functions on my new dell inspiron 15 3000 series
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I don't know - where would I find that information. I would like to use windows and I can't find the information on the screen to log off -- just really basic stuff
JA: Is there anything else the Laptop Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I just bought this computer this weekend - the geek squad set it up and transferred my word correspondence and emails - Here - Model13558-9136blk.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

What operating system is installed on the computer? Windows 7/8/ 10.

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) and explain the basic things and help you understand them.

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Once you accept the remote support offer, please click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8504d1d0-48d8-4411-9dea-62537ef8b773

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

If you need phone support for this issue, please let me know.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Dell does not provide any user manual for dell inspiron 15 3000 series. I have found service manual at their website: Click the link given here: Click Me

If you need Windows 10 user manual, you can find under the link given below:

Click Me

You can log off in Windows as given here:

Click the Start button , point to the arrow next to the Shut down button , and then click Log off. OR find the details under the link given here: Click Me

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****