Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a Toshiba laptop windows 8.1 and it was working last

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba laptop windows 8.1 and it was working last night but today it's not doing anything I mean absolutely nothing help?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Does it power up?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if I can assist you.

Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist. Have you tried removing the laptop from AC power and removing the battery from the laptop for 10 secs. After the 10 secs, reconnect the battery and AC power to see if there is any different result.