How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Laptop
Satisfied Customers: 1920
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
Type Your Laptop Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased a 21:9 UltraWide Monitor (34UM64-p). I have a HP

Customer Question

I purchased a 21:9 UltraWide Monitor (34UM64-p).
I have a HP LapTop EliteBook that has a standard VGA Monitor cable connection. My normal cable does not connect. What cable do I need and where can I get it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. If you go to this LINK, you will find the adapter you need to connect your computer to the monitor.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cable will not connect to my PC. I need the male end. is another adapter required?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Did your monitor come with any cables?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

If not, then you will probably need something like this. LINK