Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I have a HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-One series and I have been

Customer Question
able to access the printer...
I have a HP Envy 5660 e-All-in-One series and I have been able to access the printer from both of my computers, a laptop Dell windows 7 and a desktop Dell Inspiron XP.
I had an unrelated problem yesterday on my XP computer and called Dell to fix it, which they did, but today I could not use my printer with the XP desktop. Called Dell again and was told it was uninstalled. They tried to reinstall it but could not. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
5/22/2016
Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Senior Technician
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I can connect to your XP desktop, and I cant the printer working correctly. If im wrong, you will be entitled to a 100% refund. Im sending an offer to you now for remote support, once that offer is accepted I will send the connection steps. Dustin S.
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer