Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a beatsoudo laptop and I am not able to start getting

Customer Question

I have a beatsoudo laptop and I am not able to start getting the error message
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am not working on the laptop, I am working on a remote tower computer
JA: Is there anything else the Laptop Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am trying to find a solution to start up the laptop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what exactly happens when you turn on the problem laptop?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
blank screen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all it has is www.hp.techcenter.com
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
And it remained on blank screen for a long period of time and it will not continue to load Windows?Please check the laptop's HDD led. Is it blinking fast, steady or not blinking at all?