Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My SAtellite does motle type in my password. WhenI type the

Customer Question

My SAtellite does motle type in my password. WhenI type the password ***** changes on the screen. I get no indication that
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I type in password, but the screen does not change. It does not even show that I typed my password.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Laptop Technician should know?
Customer: It has happened 3 times previously, and I was told what to do. Unfortunatly I neglected to write it down
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. There are a number of things that can cause this. The two most common causes are a bad keyboard, or a virus of some sort. If you can start your computer in Safe Mode and the keyboard works then it is more than likely a virus, or malware. If that is the case we can deal with it in one of two ways. We can thoroughly clean the computer of all viruses and malware using special software tools in Safe Mode, or we can reset the computer to factory settings (not recommended as you may lose all files, photos, etc. ). If you will let me know what version of Windows you have I can provide instructions for starting in Safe Mode.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
I apologize but your payment for additional services failed. Usually this is because your bank suspects mischief if they see more than one charge from the same company on the same day. I'm sure that if you call them and tell that you do approve the charge it will be fine and they will allow it to go through. One thing to keep in mind is that we have to be able to get you logged into your computer via safe mode with networking in order for me to be able to connect remotely and fix this for you. Have you already been able to get in by using Safe Mode or do you need instructions? If you need instructions please let me know what version of Windows you are running (XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10). Thank you!
Expert:  Don Williams replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning. My name is ***** ***** I am going to try to help you sort this out. What exactly is the issue that you are experiencing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the 4th time this has happened. I was advised to press 2 keys as I turned on the computer and this resolved the problem