Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My name is ***** ***** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a MSI GE62 gaming laptop; my son accidentally spilled some laundry detergent on the keyboard the computer still works but the keys are messed up when you press enter, for example, it enters random letters
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Laptop technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem, can you tell me if this was liquid or powder?