Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a h.p labtop. above screen is a camara like circle.

Customer Question

i have a h.p labtop. above screen is a camara like circle. were is instuctions on how to take a picture to email it. what instructions do i use to find hp web cam. ty
Category: Laptop
Expert:  sjena1982 replied 1 year ago.
Hi , Welcome to Justanswer.com .It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..To do that please follow the below steps 1)Please open the below link URL in browser http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0cf6a238-963e-4e93-bc56-0453a288aeb52)Then click on I agree button at the bottom of the page .3)After that click on Download link to download a file and run it