Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My father in law gave me his laptop. I am trying to change

Customer Question

My father in law gave me his laptop. I am trying to change the password. It is saying to insert the password ***** disk?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot log in and use the laptop?What's the model of the laptop?Is it okay to reset the laptop fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.