Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

How do I adjust the sound on my asus laptop

Customer Question

how do I adjust the sound on my asus laptop
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please check at the bottom of your Asus laptop for the model of it?What's the issue with your laptop's sound?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Asptre V
there does not APPEAR TO BE any adjustment on the keyboard
Is it Acer or Asus laptop?At the bottom of the laptop, there should be a specific model number, such as G752 or V5-571P, etc.Were you able to adjust the volume on the keyboard previously?Do you see any speakers icon or volume icon on any key or button on the keyboard?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.