Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I took my dell to best buy. He was very helpful. when i got

Customer Question

i took my dell to best buy. He was very helpful. when i got home my wireless mouse and key board would not work. He gave me this website to try. can u help me?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dianne. Can I ask why the computer was in the shop to begin with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was just slow i wanted to know if it was worth fixing otherwise everything was working! he disabled some things
when we got home the keyboard and mouse didn't work
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
I take it this is a wireless keyboard and mouse?Or do they have cords that plug in to USB ports?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wireless
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. If wireless, there should be a wireless receiver that plugs into one of your USB ports.Is it still there?It could be very small. If that is missing neither your keyboard or mouse would work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am disturbed because my computer was actually working when i took it in i would like to cancel this session please
i am not satisfied i will take it back in tomorrow thanks anyway
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem. If it was working before it went into the shop it should be working when you brought it home and if it isn't BestBuy is responsible for that. Good luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks good night
do i get my 5.00 back
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Call this customer service number to get a credit back to your card for the question: 1.***-***-****