Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

My name is ***** ***** I have an issue that when I start up

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have an issue that when I start up my laptop it gets stuck on starting windows
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I reboot it it tells me launch start up repair recomended When I press it it gives me an error
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Laptop technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you kindly help me out
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

What's the make/model of the computer?

Do you need data retrieved from this hard drive?

What operating system is it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear SIr, I would like a refund for this as I was promised that only the deposit they would take untill im, atisfied , I managed the problem.could you kindly refund me.Many Thanks
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

ok