Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I cannot get into my e-mail.It is thru Century Link. It

Customer Question
won"t take my pass word...
I cannot get into my e-mail.It is thru Century Link. It won"t take my pass word. I called Cen.Link & they nevr could get me an answer-after several transferes. who do I call.
I could not get to 'help'. My service is in MT. Some of my service is on Vacation(since Jan) I am in Prescott Valley
thank you
edie french
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
3/14/2016
Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it take your email password ***** the centurylink.net website? Have you tried anything at the centurylink.net website?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

If your centurylink email password ***** ***** working at the centurylink.net website, can you please click on the Centurylink website below:

https://centurylink.net/selfcare/password_reset/qa/

, then there, enter your phone number and email address, and enter the characters as shown on the page

, then click on Next at the bottom and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Centurylink email account password (password ***** *****)

; if needed, try the link below:

http://internethelp.centurylink.com/internethelp/password-reset.html

; if needed, you can use the online chat option at the website below:

http://internethelp.centurylink.com/internethelp/zam-more-chat.html

- If there is any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or mac computer. And if you use a different email provider.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech